Sirius will be increasing their coverage of Super Bowl XLII, with 12 live broadcasts featuring game calls in eight languages - up from the 11 broadcasts and seven languages from last year.
Sirius will also provide live day-long news and expert analysis every day of Super Bowl Week.
On Super Bowl Sunday, February 3rd, Sirius will air an expanded lineup of play-by-play broadcasts of Super Bowl XLII live from University of Phoenix Stadium. Among the 12 different game calls in eight languages, the local radio broadcasts of both the AFC Champion New England Patriots and NFC Champion New York Giants will also air.
Here's the channel breakdown:
- Patriots team broadcast - channel 126
- Giants team broadcast - channel 123
- Westwood One Radio broadcast - channel 124
- BBC Radio broadcast - channel 125
- Westwood One Spanish broadcast (Spanish-Latin America) - channel 181
- CANAL+ Spain broadcast (Spanish-Spain) - channel 110
- France 2 broadcast (French) - channel 143
- NHK Japan broadcast (Japanese) - channel 140
- ARD broadcast (German) - channel 130
- Telenet broadcast (Flemish) - channel 119
- NTV Plus broadcast (Russian) - channel 122
- SMG broadcast (Mandarin Chinese) - channel 121
Also, starting from next Monday through Super Bowl Sunday, Sirius NFL Radio (ch 124) will broadcast live every day from Radio Row in downtown Phoenix, providing news and analysis from a panel of expert hosts including Shannon Sharpe, Randy Cross, Tim Ryan, Pat Kirwan, Jerry Rice, Solomon Wilcots, Gil Brandt, Daryl 'Moose' Johnston, Jim Miller, Bob Papa, Adam Schein and Bryan McGovern.
On Tuesday, January 29th, Sirius NFL Radio will be live on Media Day with a slew of interviews with players and coaches from the New England Patriots and New York Giants.
Then the day before The Big Game, Sirius will have live coverage as the Pro Football Hall of Fame's Class of 2008 is announced at the Phoenix Convention Center.
Check out more info and schedules here...